Another thing I can do to pass the CST is review some sample questions. There is a website I can go to that has review questions. It helps me and gives me test taking strategies. If i try my hardest i will pass it. I just got to try and do all the steps it tells me. I will also put all my effort in it.
Monday, September 21, 2009
My Plan.
My goal is to do well in the CST. I plan on doing some things to accomplish that. One of the things I'm going to do is study. I will take notes. Like when we do the focus lessons I should take a lot of notes and review them every day. I will also pay attention in class, and do all my work, so by doing that I will remember things for the test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment